♦ School Mission
Consistent with the philosophy of Christian education, we aim to provide each student with quality all-round education, so that our students achieve their maximum potential, behave well, achieve excellent academic results and contribute to our society. Nurtured by caring teachers in a Christian-rich environment, our students can know God’s love, understand the Christian faith and be willing to embrace God.
♦ School Vision
- To provide a varied curriculum based on the Christian faith, facilitating students’ moral, intellectual, physical, social, aesthetic and spiritual development.
- To help each student develop their potential by adopting a student-centred approach and teaching students according to their needs.
- To nurture students’ abilities and interest in learning so that they are innovative, adaptable and equipped to pursue life-long learning.
- To develop students’ self-confidence, sense of responsibility and social skills so that they are willing to assume responsibility and contribute to society and the nation.
- To educate students to value their families and develop harmonious interpersonal relationships with others.
- To closely cooperate with the Rhenish churches so that students can know God the Creator and can understand, practise and uphold the Christian faith.
- To help students experience God’s love through sharing of teacher testimony and by providing examples of loving service.
- To equip the campus with an ideal learning environment.
♦ School Motto
Strive for excellence and
bear witness to the Lord.
♦ School Song
禮賢中學 ♦ 校歌
♦ School Profile
Please refer to the Secondary School Profiles website for more information about our school。